LOADING MODZ
THIS IS VARY ANNOYING I KNOW SO JOIN OR LOG IN, IT TAKES LIKE 2 SECONDS <3 Shadow Ghost and Loading

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LOADING MODZ
THIS IS VARY ANNOYING I KNOW SO JOIN OR LOG IN, IT TAKES LIKE 2 SECONDS <3 Shadow Ghost and Loading
LOADING MODZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PS3 JAILBREAK
MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff  EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:06 am by ZzFUNKVOLUMEzZ

» RC Raceing
MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:08 pm by Jose :)

» Prestige tokens
MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff  EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:47 am by goldgunz111

» For all you people that dont like fu3 steven well heres his ip adress
MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:55 am by lilsonic1

» xp lobby in FFA
MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:04 pm by Di$oRdER

» Loading has finished loading
MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff  EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:30 pm by EGNEntertainment

» Prestige Token Glitch
MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff  EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:37 am by 3LIT3 Loading

» Jailbreaking TUT
MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:04 pm by 3LIT3 Loading

» Backing up and recovering save games with Save Game Manger
MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:28 pm by 3LIT3 Loading

MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff

Go down

MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff  Empty MW3 XP and Challenge lobby with flashy stuff

Post by N!NjA Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:47 am

Don't edit or it wont work and if you do edit youll get a corrupt file so DONT modify it!!! I added flashy stuff to it

READ ME
==================================================================================

1. Switch to private match (have at least two people in the lobby for it to work)

2. Change the gametype to sabotage

3. Start the match
-----------------------------------------------
2 kills/suicides = player level 80

1 kill = instant max level for the weapon used

====================================================================================

I made this so you can talk to the players on the other team (I was lazy and didn't
like to keep switching teams to tell others what to do.)

Map will be resized a bit bigger, and UAV that only lasts in the lobby.

Made so you don't have a re-spawn delay.

No time/score limit.

Have fun.

====================================================================================

(Edit anything in there, I guarantee that it'll fuck up for you.)

But heres the Download: megaupload.com CYM7Q0QE
N!NjA
N!NjA
Nooblet
Nooblet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum